‘Agmark’ is a Quality Certification Mark of the Government of India given to products confirming to scientifically laid down quality standards.
Products commonly certified under AGMARK
- Ghee, Butter
- Chillies, Turmeric, Curry powder, Garam Masalas, Cardamom, Cumin, Coriander and other curry powders.
- Vegetable Oils
- Wheat, Atta, Maida, Suji, Besan, Pulses and many more items required by customers.
Certificate of Authorization
It is given to the packers authorizing them to grade their Commodity under AGMARK.
Period of Validity will be 5 years.
For granting new certificate of authorization separate application for
each commodity should be produced.
Documents to be given along with application
- Sketch of the premises:-
- Declaration regarding
- Proprietorship/Partnership etc
- Ownership of the premises
- Ownership of trade brand label
- Use of good grade quality containers for packing commodities.
- All declarations has to given in five rupees stamp label attested by notary public.
- A copy of licence from Panchayat/Municipality.
- Bank reference:- Letter from the bank regarding the transaction to the packer with the bank
- List of machineries.
- Specimen signature of authorised persons attested by the proprietor / managing partner.
- Medical fitness certificate of employee.
- Specimen copy and sketch of trade brand label